We have some guidelines to keep everyone safe.
1. Staff will be implementing thorough and regular cleaning procedures and policies in the service, restroom, seating, and common areas.
2. Please be aware of other people’s personal space/comfort level and act accordingly.
3. Our Staff is fully vaccinated. Masks are NOT required but we STRONGLY recommend those who are not vaccinated to wear one.
4. Dogs welcome on patio if leashed and under control. You may bring them through the Taproom to access Patio.
5. Children are welcome as long as they remain at your table and are not running around. If they are, you will be asked to leave.
6. If you do not feel well, please go home…actually, just stay home.
7. BE KIND!
Patio and Taproom Open.
Please enter the Taproom through the Parsons Avenue entrance.