We have some guidelines to keep everyone safe.
1. Masks are REQUIRED for customers when not seated at table eating or drinking. All employees are required to wear masks at all times.
2. NO KIDS, BABIES, OR PETS. At this time.
3. Please bus your own glassware and place it in the bus tubs provided.
4. DO NOT MOVE TABLES. To maintain social distancing, all tables have been arranged to provide a minimum of 6ft plus space for walking between them.
5. Keep your hands clean. Touchless hand sanitizer stations placed throughout the space and hand sanitizer pumps at each table.
6. Staff will be implementing thorough and regular cleaning procedures and policies in the service, restroom, seating, and common areas.
7. Credit Card transactions only. If you use cash, change will not be given.
8. When you’re done drinking, please give up your table to those who are drinking. Let a staff member know when you leave so we can sanitize your table.
9. The Patio/Yard area will close in the event of inclement weather. You are welcome to seek shelter until weather passes but please maintain distance and/keep your mask on.
10. Open tabs will be closed and a 20% automatic gratuity will be added to your bill.
11. We ask that you please limit 4 people to each table.
12. Co-mingling, combining tables, or gathering in open/common areas is not permitted.
13. Social distancing guidelines must be followed at all times.
14. No Flight Boards and no samples until further notice.
15. If you do not feel well, please go home…actually, just stay home.
16. BE KIND!
Patio/Carry Out Hours
Mon. & Tues. CLOSED
Wed. & Thurs. 4-10pm
Taproom is open for Patio ordering and Carry Out ONLY. Patio is open for seating.
Please enter the brewery from the Parsons Avenue entrance for patio seating as well as carryout and follow staff directions.